email Client software to receive and
send your email messages.
Opening and Configuring
1) Open Eudora from the Start menu or click the Eudora icon on your
desktop. If you launch Eudora for the first time, After the Welcome window
appears, the New Account Wizard Account Settings window appears.
2) "Account Settings"
Choose the method of setting up your
account-Create a brand new e-mail account. Here we use email@example.com
as the new account to set up for example. Select"Create a brand new email
account" and click "Next":
3) "Your Name" of "Personal Information" -Enter your name as you would
like it to appear in the From field of all of your outgoing messages from
this email account, indicating to your recipients whose mail is from. Fill
in and click "Next":
4) "Email Address""Enter the email address that has been assigned to
you by your ISP or your email administrator. This is the address that
other people will use to send you email. Fill in with
"firstname.lastname@example.org" and then Click "Next":
5) "Login Name""Enter the name that you will use to log in to this
email account. This name is provided by your ISP or your email
administrator, and it usually consists of the text that appears before the
at sign (@) in your return email address. In the example
email@example.com, the login name is test. Fill in and click "Next"
6) "Incoming Email Server"--All of your incoming email messages are
delivered to your incoming email account, which resides on a computer that
runs your incoming email server. Once your messages arrive at your mail
account, Eudora retrieves them to your computer. Your incoming email
server must use one of the two Internet-mail communications protocols: POP
or IMAP. In the edit box, type the full name of the computer that runs
your incoming email server (Here, pop3.yourdomain.com). After we choose
POP in the setup window, click Next:
7) "Outgoing Email Server"--All of your outgoing email messages are
sent through a specific server, usually an SMTP server. However, your
outgoing server may be the same as your incoming server. If you' re not
sure what your outgoing server' s name is, use the incoming server' s
name. And also Select "Allow authenticat", click "Next"
Once you have
configured Eudora, you are ready to begin sending and receiving messages.
8) Also, you can change these settings in the Account Settings dialog,
which is accessed from the Personalities window. This window lets you
create alternate email accounts and edit the settings in those
9) In the mail Options window, you can re-configure your settings.
10) Click the "Sending Mail" icon in this window, The item of "Allow
authentication" should be checked
11) Click "Ok" to Finish.