Example: If the user want to setup up mail server
in the Internet without special telephone line and static IP address,
ADSL could be ideal substitute.
1. Apply for ADSL account,Connect Internet via
2. Apply for a Domain Name, For example ourcompany.com.
3. Apply for DINP to setup the dynamic domain name as the
MX server of ourcompany.com
4. There are many companies offering DINP service,for example:
1. In "Domain name management", Add
main domain urcompany.com and make configuration.
2. In "User management", create related mailbox.
3. In "Internet Setup", Online option is "permanent
4. In"SMTP setup", setup SMTP parameters.